Tesla Repair in St. Louis, MO
Expert Tesla Repairs and Services
Proud Leader in Tesla Repair
At Auto Evaluators in St. Louis, MO, we are proud to be a leader in Tesla repairs and services. Our ASE-certified mechanics provide reliable routine maintenance and troubleshooting repairs for all Tesla models. Since 1994, we have been aiming to be the best auto repair provider in our community by leading honestly and fairly while building trust between our customers and us. We offer a 12 month/12,000 mile service & safety check for Tesla vehicles! Our service & safety check includes: Check all covers, Check braking system, Inspect cabin filter, Suspension check, Tire condition inspection, Climate control check, Underbody inspection for damage/concerns, Battery box inspection, EV cooling system inspection and much more! Our highly-trained technicians use advanced tech tools to accurately diagnose your vehicle's issue before it becomes a bigger problem and correctly identify any associated parts/issues needed for repair. With our experience in EV auto repair, you can rest assured that your Tesla is getting the expert attention it deserves. Stop by today at 7721 Watson Rd St. Louis, MO 63119, or contact our office at (314) 968-2992 to schedule your next appointment.
Some Common Tesla Repairs
As a brand, Tesla represents innovative technology, superior engineering, and a commitment to sustainability. As a result, many people are choosing to purchase these cars. Some of the common repairs and services that we provide for Tesla owners:
- Battery MaintenanceThe battery is one of the most important components of a Tesla. It powers the car and provides the energy for the electric motor. If the battery is not properly maintained, it could lead to premature battery failure, poor performance, or even a complete breakdown. Our team is trained to identify and solve any issues related to the battery of your Tesla.
- Brake System- The brake system in a Tesla is different from that of a traditional gas-powered car. Tesla uses a regenerative braking system, which means that the electric motor is used to slow the car down and generate energy. This results in less wear and tear on the brake pads and rotors. However, it is important to have the brake system checked regularly to ensure that everything is working as it should.
- Suspension & Steering- Tesla has a unique suspension system that requires special tools and training to properly maintain. At Auto Evaluators, we have the equipment and expertise necessary to perform any service or repair related to the suspension and steering of your Tesla.
- Charging System- Without a properly functioning charging system, your Tesla will not be able to recharge its batteries. Many Tesla owners install a home charging station. However, these also require regular maintenance to ensure they work as they should.
- Software Updates- Just like your phone or computer, your Tesla also requires regular software updates to ensure that it is functioning at its best. Updates can include improvements to performance, safety, and even new features.
Customer Service Catered to You
Not only do we provide superior auto repair services, but we have the best customer service. We offer free shuttle services while your car is getting worked on, plus after-hours drop-off/pick-up options; prompt turnaround times; financing available for major repairs, all designed for your convenience! So come experience the highest quality service at Auto Evaluators today!